- 3 lbs Fresh, Louisiana Shrimp (Leave them in the shells)
- 2 - 3 TBS Creole Seasoning
- 1 - 2 TBS Lemon Pepper
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 2 TBS minced garlic
- 2 whole lemons
- ¼ cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1½ sticks butter (cut into ½" pieces)
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 lb red potatoes *optional*
- French Bread for dipping *optional*
- Place the unpeeled shrimp in a large pan for baking. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Top with Creole Seasoning, Lemon Pepper, Pepper, Salt, minced garlic, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Squeeze the Lemon Juice of 1 lemon on top and place slices of the other lemon on top of the shrimp. Also place the onion slices on top.
- Cut the red potatoes in fourths and boil on top the stove.
- Place the pieces of butter on top and bake for 30-35 minutes until no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- If using the red potatoes, drain them and add them to the shrimp with about 10 minutes left in the baking process.
Recipe by NOLA Mommy at http://www.nolamommy.com/2012/06/its-shrimp-season-in-louisiana-bbq-shrimp-recipe/